Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Privacy and Hunter Champions

I am pleased to report that the Classes of 70, 71, 73 and 74 already have people joining me and two of my '72 classmates as Hunter Champions. The twelve of us are members of the "KCC-hunters" Yahoo Group with our own email address KCC-hunters@yahoogroups.com and website http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KCC-hunters. While I am looking for more volunteers to join the group, here are the statistics of the number of "found" classmates for these five years :

1970: 18
1971: 14
1972: 75
1973: 23
1974: 19

I have been communicating with the other four classes, mostly via email, plus a couple of phone calls during the last three weeks. Some of us have expressed concern on the issue of privacy, which I well understand and have already thought out during the first week of the project. The solution is that when the group size of a graduation year reaches to about 20, then I shall retreat myself and let them enjoy their fellowship. Meanwhile the search for lost classmates continues. The Hunter Champions will be the bridge between the each graduation class and all other classes. They will maintain the contact records of their own classes, and share only the names of their found classmates with Hunters Champions of other classes.

No comments: