Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Class of 72 North America Reunion

The Class of 72 had a rave success in the 4-day North American reunion at the end of August, as witnessed by some of the post-event feedback:

"Hence, let us salute the hosts for the effort and energy they had spent that gave us such joyous memories!!!!"

"Even though I might have never talked to some of you back 36 years ago, I had a great time in the reunion."

"Take you and I for example, I cannot recall we did even say Hi to each other in KCC, however, we did not have any STRANGER feelings. I enjoyed your humour, I learnt about your terrible accident at work and was impressed by your character."

"The kind of hospitality extended to us by our hosts in LA is immeasurable and my appreciation is equally 'wordless'."

"I want to add that all the spouses and family members blended in with us right away like other long lost 72ers. Wayne has to endure some language barrier but several of us tried now and then to keep him company and he came back the next day for the reunion dinner. He left me with a memorable very long and warm and hearty hand shake."

"I just received your photo CD for the NA reunion. You are so considerate that I don’t know what to say except thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"You should be glad that at least you showed up on the last day and still got so much fun. Imagine those could not make it at all."

No comments: