Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Six Degrees

The following message was sent by a KCC72er:

"Thanks for the invitation and welcome! Glad to be in touch with the group. Can't thank you enough for reconnecting us! I found you through human web! I got the email from my brother and my sister-in-law whose sister graduated in 1970 I believe, and of course the rest is history."

Thanks to the KCC70er who made the connection.

We can all benefit from and contribute to the process of alumni search.

1. Start by looking around yourself. Are your sibilings alumni of KCC? How about cousins, neighbours, colleagues, friends in other circles, etc. Former neighbours and business associates should also be included. So should your teachers and students.

2. If you are married, ask your spouse, and go through the same thinking process with him/her.

3. Don't stop yet. Ask all those people whom you know in the above connections to do the same for you.

4. Lastly, when you meet new people. Ask them if they know of any alumnus from KCC.

When more of us participate in the process, the effect will start to multiply, and soon, we will have found all our missing friends. Many similar wonderful stories have been told before Christina's, and I am sure countless will follow. Let's make history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, nice to meet u ^^
my student no. in kcc was 950xxx (haha, much younger than you)...
happy to c yr message there in the facebook, i do know someone who is 88XXXX but not 7xxxxx....it's so surprised ^^

ManWah Leung 梁文華 said...

I know a few 6xxxx, 8xxxx, 200xxx.